Tuesday 20 October 2015

Autumn Wishlist | Beauty

First up in this beauty wishlist is the Charlotte Tilbury Night Crimson Lipstick, I was looking for a dark lipstick that would look nice this Autumn and I found this, I thought it was a beautiful shade and would look great with different looks!

I first tried the Clinique High Impact Mascara a while ago when I got a sample sized version in a magazine. I thought that this mascara was great and still up to now I think it has to be one of the best mascaras I've used.

I spotted this Barry M Black Cherry Nail Polish when I was having a look through the Boots website and I thought it looked a lovely shade. This nail polish is part of the Barry M Gelly range which I think is brilliant so I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Last of all is the Soap & Glory Tint and Pencil. I have had two of these pencils so far and will definitely be buying another, I think they are brilliant value and a fantastic brow product.

What would you put on your beauty wishlist?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment