Wednesday 7 October 2015

Autumn Wishlist | Fashion

With Autumn being officially here in the UK now, I thought it would only be right to have a snoop around the shops and pick out what I would like to add to my wardrobe these coming months.

The first thing I've got my eye on is this New Look Parka, every year I go on the hunt for a new parka with a bigger, fluffier hood than the one I wore out the year before. I saw this coat a while back when I went into my nearest New Look shop, tried it on (it was very warm that day so admittedly I looked a bit strange trying on winter coats) and then discovered they didn't have the size I wanted. The next time I go into New Look I'll definitely be searching for this!

Also from New look is this Oversized Scarf because you've got to keep warm!

I then picked out these Topshop Chelsea Boots, at 5ft10 I don't like boots with a giant heel and so I thought these would be perfect, I thought they would look nice paired with these Topshop Ripped Jeans too.


Finally I picked out this Olivia Burton Watch. I had a similar watch to this however my mum seems to have acquired it and I can't see me getting it back any time soon!

Whats on your Autumn & Winter wishlists?

No comments:

Post a Comment